Wash up Blades
Our wash-up blades are manufactured to fit perfectly on old and new presses alike. They are resistant to chemical attack from inks and solvents and are highly efficient and durable. Excellent wash-up results reduce the amount of wash-up chemicals needed and press down-time.
Available for the majority of offset sheet-fed, web and continuous form presses in either metal/rubber or plastic format. Each blade is packaged in a plastic sleeve with the machine reference for easy identification.
• Moulded rubber tip chemically bonded – no breakdown.
• Size and style specification guaranteed.
• Accurate fit first time – no adjustment required.
• Corrosion proof steel.
• Chemical resistant rubber and plastic.
• Individually packaged in protective sleeve.