Mercury UV Curing System
- Fragile cylindrical quartz bulbs
- High normally quantified thousand of Watts/hr.
- Varying from 500 to 2,000 working No technical maintenance.
- Greater than 13500C on lamp window. The bulb can reach 9000C after a few minutes of operating.
- Rays emitted UV-A+UV-B+UV-c
- Contains mercury and metal halite potentially dangerous for the health.
- Frequent ordinary maintenance glass and production downtime
- Electromagnetic system containing transformers, Chokes, capacitors and igniter.
Category: Sasg Uv Solutions